The Senior Associate Brand Manager role on the Customer Brands Tissue team will have responsibility for business execution in support of the overall category and business vision and strategies.
Drive ‘Best in Class’ Service for the business, through:
- Forecast accuracy – develop/communicate short-term demand POV for thebusiness, stay on top of demand drivers and changes, identify trends, and understand variances. Monitor competitive landscape at each customer.
- Inventory management – understand inventory position and projections, identify and communicate potential risks, manage SLOB inventory and write-offs, manage item and/or business transitions and exits.
- Manage sampling program for new Costco club openings.
Manage packaging design and quality across CB Tissue
- Design – lead efforts to refresh design (as needed) and commercialize design changes.
- Quality – Work with cross-functional team to monitor package quality and lead projects to resolve recurring issues and turn quality into a competitive advantage. Package quality includes poly print, fit/finish of inner pack and bundle, and pallets.
- Commercialize product and/or packaging changes. New item setup (MDM) and pricing maintenance (SAP).
- Review monthly performance trends to identify waste elimination opportunities.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree required.
- At least 5 years of business, marketing, product management, or operations experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- MBA is preferred.
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment.