The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be the primary liaison between the IT and business areas. Will work with the business and IT teams to formulate an IT solution for a business problem. Will lead department level projects or provides assistance to Program or Project managers on phases of a larger project. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements.
- Applies and executes standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques and assists in the development of standards and procedures.
- Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications and make recommendations.
- Ensures compliance between business strategies and technology directions.
- Conducts tests; develops preliminary findings for review by management.
- Conducts training.
- Provides direct support in all areas for the US Commercial In Field Team (IFT) Solutions team and related systems.
- Manages projects according to milestones and within budget constraints.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Allies with other IT functional areas to remain current on project status, and inform customer management of progress.
- Keeps IT managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4-7 years of related work experience.
- Works with minimal management direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Monitors and organizes the efforts of technical and business support staff
- Exercises latitude in the approach to problem solving
- Work is reviewed for soundness of business judgment and to determine if overall results and objectives have been achieved
- Determines and develops approach and solutions to problems
- Knowledge of Veeva / Salesforce.com or comparable CRM platforms desired.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desired