Responsible for technical support of computing systems in a dynamic and evolving environment. Embracing and leading change is essential. The role will specialize in delivering robust, stable and reliable systems to promote business operations and strategies. A critical aspect of this role is to manage the services maturity and execution with the support vendor/provider (managedservices). Additionally, this role includes leading an enterprise initiative to deliver robust monitoring.
- Responsible for problem incident management. Lead optimized system uptime and performance, including the mission for partnering with IT colleagues (development and infrastructure) and services desk counterparts to achieve high service levels.
- Focus vendor support efforts on timely system issues ticket management, root cause identification/fix, and permanent resolutions preventing repeat issues.
- Responsible for managed services vendor relationship management (contract expert and hold vendor accountable to deliverables, SLAs, metrics).
- Build and execute the proper governances to ensure the services provider meets business requirements in a way that minimizes unplanned business interruptions.
- Develop world-class talent that excels with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, professional communication delivery, and strong business partner relationships.
- Day to day steward of service levels.
- Perform the role of primary advocate promoting the development colleagues, technologyinfrastructure group, vendor partners, and the service desk to hold each other accountable for achieving successful performance metrics. Includes implementing and managing a new service desk solution.
• College degree.• Specific retail business and systems knowledge.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• People development and evaluation skills.
• 5+ years of retail experience.
• 5+ years of technical system integration experience.