The Deputy Project Director assists the Project Director to deliver teh Statement of Work (SOW) tasks to the client on time, with quality and on budget. The Deputy assists with the implementation of assigned projects, is responsible to oversee execution of all phases of assigned activities and is also responsible for client relations, project planning, implementation, quality, and schedule for MAXIMUS. The Deputy works closely with Clients, the project Program Development and Program Operations teams. and other key stakeholders and staff to ensure successful implementation and ongoing management of the project and project tasks. The Deputy is responsible for managing multiple assignments including all operational and subcontractor management to include scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) and managing project resources.
- Manage all contract timelines and deliverables; ensure that all MAXIMUS requirements are met, and the project is in compliance with MAXIMUS standards and procedures; and monitor the submission of all project deliverables, reporting and metrics internally and with the Client.
- Establish and maintain relationships wtih the client, vendors, community, provider, and others, to ensure the flow of information and coordination of services, and also conduct regular meetings with clients and staff
- Assist with overall management and administration of the Ticket Program, supporting key project deliverables, operations and leadership team management in support of specific management activities and timelines
- Assist in the creation and implementation of innovative methodologies, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people to improve services, operations, client satisfaction metrics and efficiencies
- Coordinate assigned project subcontracting activities and providers, and monitor services and products to ensure quality
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent years of experiencerequired
Minimum of 5years experience in the administration and management of large-scale human service programs, incluidng five (5) years of supervisor experience, required
Strong interpersonal and team building skills, as well as an understanding of client relationship building are essential
Excellent in the cultivation of business relationships among diverse sets of clients required
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and ability to follow through until are completed - required
- Must be skilled in diversity management, personnel development, professional relationships, teamwork/collaboration, and quality management
Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously, and work as a team member as well as independently
Must have the flexibility to travel
Proficiency in MicroSoft Excel and Word required
- Ability to influence people at all levels and impact key business decisions.
- Strong service oriention and client focus
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of energy and initiative and maintains a positive an enthusiastic attitude