As a Commodity Planning Supervisor, you will:
Provide leadership and plan for a specific commodity group (finished goods) for various Haworth manufacturing facilities. Plan and manage inbound material orders to meet production demands for various plants. Identify and implement continuous improvements that enhance overall inventory objectives. Lead a team of 4 – 5 planning professionals. A typical day would require flexibility and organization to bounce between daily commodity planning and team leadership responsibilities.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or Engineering and 7 years of experience in Supply Chain planning (materials, commodities or logistics), inventory management or purchasing.
- If you do not have a degree listed above, 15years of experience in Supply Chain planning (materials, commodities or logistics), inventory management or purchasing is required.
- Experience leading and developing individuals.
- Requires the ability to travel up to 10% of the time. This travel may include overnight stays.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Experience in production or commodity planning.
- Experience in electronics, automotive, or furniture manufacturing environment.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Experience with production and inventory control procedures using Just In Time manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to analyze and establish parameters to support optimized production.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work activities based on emergent needs of the business.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of ERP system(s).