We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as Product Marketing Communications Manager, for Ultrasound Product line in our Bothell, WA location.
Marcom Product Manager position supporting segment marketing teams in the Ultrasound BG on marketing communications programs, working closely with digital marketing teams to execute on global campaigns for Ultrasound product. You will work with Business Segments to set campaign strategy for the U/S product and create integrated campaigns for new and existing Ultrasound product target markets. You are responsible for driving strategy, planning, messaging development, creative development, content creation and supporting campaign activation for ultrasound product.
Your responsibilities & skills
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned customer segments and audiences/markets, their challenges, and how the Business Group (BG) or cross-BG addresses specific customer problems
- Maintain knowledge of the combination of ultrasound products, services and third party partnership that comprise BG or cross-BG solutions
- Together with Business Segment Product and Marketing Teams, craft marketing/communication campaigns that support overall business objectives
- Set campaign strategy and execute integrated campaigns including offline and online marketing channels for ultrasound product.
- Integrate latest innovations and best practices in digital and marketing communications to continually improve campaign effectiveness for ultrasound product
- Develop campaign performance metrics and targets and track impact from activities while providing recommendations for improvement
- Keep abreast of relevant market trends, competitive activities, legislative issues, and end-user issues
- Ability to understand customer decision journeys and translate clinical claims in to effective campaign messaging and value propositions for target customer segments
- Must have an understanding of how to create and manage campaigns inclusive of both offline and online channels for products vs services.
- Experience managing relationships and contracts with external vendors
- Understanding how to formulate winning campaigns in the healthcare/medical technology space for specific target customer segments
- Ability to identify, synthesize and prioritize key issues facing the marketing communications and digital teams and resolve roadblocks
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and organizations in pursuit of a common goal
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets by juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated success delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience effectively interacting with senior marketing leaders and global counterparts
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets in excess of $1 million
- Strong customer service orientation, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, developmental and motivational skills especially in fast-paced situations of high stress in a global environment
- Strong project management skills
Skills & Experience you bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience (on the job) in product marketing communications and/or digital marketing for a product vs service (must have some digital marketing experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or digital marketing or equivalent
- Healthcaretechnology product marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strategic mindset while able to formulate details of a successful campaign
- Views successful campaign as one where impact is tracked, understood, and improvement opportunities identified
- Collaborative, can-do attitude
- Likes working with diverse, global teams toward a common goal