- Execute WATERFALL Project Management methodology directed by Director of Project Management.
- Must lead project teams and manage activities associated with projects that are typically cross-department or organizational entity-wide in scope. Projects may be simple or complex and technical in nature, and may last weeks to more than one year in duration. Project Management of complex Internet and e-commerce products and services.
- Must develop key project documentation to thoroughly understand what staff member(s) and or consultant(s) are needed to complete projects – e.g., statements-of-work, change orders, project plans, issues list, risk management lists, status reports, meeting agendas, post-mortem reports, etc.
- Must drive project issues through to resolution using the methodology established in the organization and effectively manage and control project changes.
- Provide overall project leadership.
- Create proposals based on scope of work.
- Lead weekly project meetings to disseminate project status information.
- Work closely with development and marketing teams.
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies to increase interactive sales.
- Work within the guidelines of company’s strategic business plan, meeting milestone deadlines
- and service standards.
- Assist with customer service support for state agencies and association members.
- Meet milestone deadlines directed by management.
- Current Project Management Professional Certification.
- Eight years of project management experience for external clients with a minimum of four years of experience in SDLC Project Management
- Demonstrable expertise in creating Work Break Down Structures, Risk Management techniques, Gantt Charts, Cost Estimating, and other concepts associated with project management methodologies.
- Undergraduatedegree or equivalent work in Project Management.
- Exceptional communication and conflict management skills. Outstanding communications and public relations demeanor, in written and verbal form.
- Strong leadership, organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills, combined with effective presentation skills.
- Proficiency in one or more project tools, such as MS Project, Daptiv, or Innotas.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. ITIL knowledge a plus.