Manager, Corporate Accounts
About the role:
Devise and implement successful sales strategies and build relationships with influential clinical, administrative and economic decision-makers within targeted groups. Responsibilities include implementing a plan to maximize revenue and address the needs of the hospital including optimizing efficiencies, enhancing the patient experience, improving clinical outcomes and helping improve its financial health. Primary call points will be Hospital Executive Management (CEO, COO, Divisional VP’s), service line leaders, aligned physicians and supply chain.
Your responsibilities include:
• Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all company products
• Create a complete “bundle” of product and value-add services
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and develops sales strategies to accommodate the goals of the company
• Monitor reimbursement trends in the country, developing and executing the approach to include and maintain BSC products in the reimbursement system.
• Help define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations
• Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from, suppliers, HMO and others to challenge, modify and prioritize country strategy
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and their impact on country sales activities
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 6 years sales management experience within the medical device industry
• Strong business, relationship and organizational management skills
• Strategic thinker, analytical, accountable and results-driven
• Demonstrated record of success or over-achievement in past sales positions
• Proven sales track record
• Master’s degree
• Previous Corporate/Strategic Accounts salesexperience within the medical device industry
• Cardiovascular salesexperience
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 324054