Systems Software Analyst & Tester
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career as a Software Requirement Analyst & Tester 2 for one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the employer for you! We are currently seeking a Software Requirement Analyst & Tester 2 to support our efforts in Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Software Requirement Analyst will collect requirements for web-based applications from non-technical customers, document those requirements, collect processes, and convey the aggregate to software engineers. The analyst will also test the web applications for accuracy of requirements gathered, functional abilities, and all internal requirements are accounted for. The candidate will be the primary point of contact for most customer contact and will work closely with the software engineers at all times. The ideal candidate will have experience in RMF, technical writing, requirements gathering, and/or software testing experience. Position is 50% writing, 40% testing, 10% train-the-trainer.
1. Must have a minimum of 2 Years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree. (additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
2. Must have an extremely strong writing background.
3. Must possess or be ability to attain and hold a TS/SCI clearance. (Must possess a minimum of an Interim Secret in order to required to start).
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. Familiarity of HTML, limitations, and ability to clearly communicate with both technical engineers and non-technical customers. (Use of process documentation and story boarding.)
2. Bachelors degree which contains technical writing
3. Experience in configuration/change management
4. Understanding of software development lifecycles and/or web application development.
Requisition ID: 17023692