Security Clearance Requirements:
TS/SCI with CI scope polygraph preferred
TS with SCI accepted
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, IndustrialEngineering, Math, or a related discipline
- 10 years of experience in statistical analyses or 5 years with a master’s degree
- Background in operations research to include modeling & simulation, strategic planning, or decision analysis
- Background in modeling and simulation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills required
- Experience in support of military operations/organizations and air/cyber/targeting operations analysis
- Data Analytics
- Scenario Development
- Facilitation/Requirements Generation
- Ensemble modeling
- Verification, Validation, and Accreditation of analysis models and simulations
- DHS Land, Air, and Maritime Concept of Operations
- Ability to conduct analysis of model and simulation outputs
- Master’s Degreepreferred
Applied Research Associates, Inc. is a growing employee-owned international research, engineering and technology services company. ARA supports career growth and rewards innovation, self-motivation, and technical excellence. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies and services, civil technologies and services, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement.
ARA offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits including stock ownership, medical and dental coverage, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, a combination 401(k) profit sharing and money purchase pension plan, annual bonuses, and professional development programs. We realize that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. Our motto, “Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit” encapsulates the culture that drives ARA’s success. For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please visit our website at www.ara.com.
ARA is an EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer.
ARA is an At-Will Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Bachelors or better in Operations Research or related field.
Masters or better in Operations Research or related field.
5-10 years:Experience in statistical analyses
Licenses & Certifications
Security Clear Top Secret