As a Vice President, you are an industry leader able to provide advice and support on key client accounts relating to their growth and development. You have an in-depth understanding of custom research methodologies with research experience from design through analysis to final insights and recommendations, particularly focused on market understanding research. It’s value added if you have experience in the media and/or tech sectors. This is an excellent opportunity that will focus on expanding and growing existing and newly established accounts. We are looking for someone who is driven to continue career growth.
Business and Account Development: Identify, prospect, pitch and win new clients/accounts. Become a recognized member of the research community, including but not limited to both industry networking and speaking opportunities. Oversee & prepare proposals, translate business issues/challenges into research solutions, develop solid (concise) data based stories (reports and/or presentations), day-to-day management of accounts, and develop new ideas
Client Management: Provide exceptional client service by developing and maintaining trusted consultative client relationships, negotiate and manage conflict, provide methodological advice and strategic insight to clients as a key business partner. Deliver results that produce high levels of client satisfaction and loyalty by providing insights and actionable recommendations that positively affect your clients’ business
Project Management: Supported by your team, oversee research projects from beginning to end, including costing, management of internal operations functions and ensuring the successful delivery of end results to clients. Manage P&L to achieve agreed upon targets
Research Skills: Design methodologies including higher analytics, create questionnaires guides, create data analysis plans, write reports and prepare client presentations.
Mentoring: Direct, lead and provide day to day guidance and coaching to junior account team members
Cross-Team Collaboration: Proactively work with cross-functional leaders internally to manage projects and solve problems. Participate actively on internal committees.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Market research supplier side required, client side experience an asset
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on strategic report writing, in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary
- Superior organizational skills, including ability to manage and delegate work effectively, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working collaboratively with both internal and external clients, while maintaining a strong team and client service orientation
- Strong team leadership skills with past experience in mentoring and/or managing others
- Strong aptitude for research consulting with highly developed analytic skills, the ability to think strategically and to provide innovative and creative solutions
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- A passion and aptitude for developing business
- Undergraduate degree required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking by submitting an application online (button below). Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.