Our fast-paced Business Development Team is looking for a BD Specialist/Proposal Coordinator with experience in the development of compliant and compelling federal proposals. The BD/Proposal Coordinator will be an integral part of our BD Team supporting corporate growth through proposal development efforts including support of proposal process improvement activities, capture and business intelligence research, data call coordination, proposal schedule management, and supporting our BD knowledge management system. Flexible working hours are required; including nights and weekends.
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel), experience with Office 365 a plus
- Highly skilled at document editing, formatting and configuration control
- Ability to write proposal content where required
- Proficient planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and proactive approach to task management
- Ability to manage numerous deadlines and task prioritization with conflicting priorities
- Flexibility to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to independently execute assigned tasks with little or no supervision
- Exceptional internal and external customer service orientation with ability to interface with proposal stakeholders to meet proposal deadlines
- Strong process improvement orientation
- Experience using SharePoint in proposal development/maintenance and BD knowledge management
- Understanding of the federal Government Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related degree and 4 or more years of experience are required.
- An active Secret clearance is desired. Candidates are required to have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance level during their employment.
- Familiarity with or training in Shipley proposal management methods
- APMP certification would be viewed favorably
- Experience in multiple roles within the proposal management area is desired.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Familiarity and experience with Deltek GovWin IQ.