Senior Public Relations Manager
The Senior PR Manager focuses primarily on advancing the company’s leadership position in console gaming with PS4/PS4 Pro and virtual reality with PlayStation VR. This position also supports additional platform initiatives and network services, including the game streaming service, PlayStation Now.
Must demonstrate ability to lead PR campaigns and programs effectively, with strong project management skills. Must be a strong writer, detail-oriented and experienced fostering relationships with media and other influencers to drive PR results. Expertise with managing product launches, product review programs, events, and other tactics is required.
Must be a confident and composed story teller who leverages both critical thinking and creativity, while staying on top of trends in gaming, digital entertainment and technology.
- 10+ years of experience in public relations working with consumer-facing brands/products
- Experience working for or with a PR agency
- Strong background in media relations, writing & content development, project management, event coordination, and budget management
- Communications experience in video games and consumer electronics highly preferred
- Proven ability to build relationships with media along with key stakeholders and partners
- Must demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking in developing plans and programs, as well as excellence in execution
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- BachelorDegree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field