Seeking an experienced and proven Region Manager in Fort Collins, Loveland, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Centennial markets!
The Region Manager generates mortgage sales by managing a staff of Branch Managers, Sales Managers and Mortgage Specialists. This role works with members of the executive team, develops, trains, guides and supports staff to achieve both department objectives and overall company strategic volume growth plans and profitability goals.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 1,800 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
- Develops sales plans and strategies that ensure attainment of company sales and profit goals
- Assists in resolution of complex customer situations
- Manages sales pipeline on a monthly basis in order to obtain monthly sales goals
- Ensures call center compliance with respect to all mortgage originations and operations
- Identifies the opportunities for continuous improvement for training and recruiting efforts, management and motivation of Branch Managers with varying levels of experience
- Works closely with Operations Team to establish benchmarks and identify process improvements
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Maintains personal and team compliance with New Penn Financial Code of Conduct
- Keeps informed of developing trends in the industry
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prior sales management experience with a minimum of five (5) years with multiple reports & multiple locations
- Proven success leading sales teams to hit activity and sales goals
- Must have proven extensive salesexperience in the retail mortgage industry