As a member of the Technology organization you will be part of the team that serves the needs of Santander Bank, N.A., including products and services for personal, business and corporate customers. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to teamwork, and we encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization.
The Technology Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems. This team has the expertise and commitment to develop high-quality solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced and complex operating environment.
The Business System Analyst is responsible for working with the Platform Owner and Business Unit to support both projects and the ongoing health of systems related to the Compliance Risk organization.
- Works with Platform owner to support various BAU and project related activities specific to the Compliance Risk process
- Coordinates technical activities such as new releases, environment changes, break/fix situations, disaster recovery, or change requests with third party vendors
- Works directly with the Compliance Risk and AML Business contacts to ensure Business Requirements are complete for all project work
- Works Business Requirements into Technical design
- Participates in the design sessions with development team, architects, and Information Security
- Participates in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including: developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials
- Works with technical writers to create comprehensive software documents (installation, test, and version description)
- Works within the change approval process for technical changes ensuring proper approvals have been provided
- Owns and be accountable for specific parts of a technical project
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, and/or technology related field required
- 8+ years of technologyexperience
- IT Consulting experiencepreferred but not required
- Experience with supporting a Compliance Risk organization
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate at both functional and technical levels with their management
- Basic network understanding
- Experience executing test plans, third party applications
- Ability to communicate at both functional and technical levels with team
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operating independently and take ownership of projects/test requests, without close supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a consistently changing environment
- Travel as required; will include face to face with business units, vendor visits