People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Job Description The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability and capabilities to drive Accenture’sdigital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We willaccelerate the deployment of leading-edgetechnologieswhich enable our people and which our clients seek to replicate. Members of the Accenture CIO organization:
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technologyinfrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
Responsibilities:As a senior analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for ourinternal clients based on existing packages, such asSAP and Microsoft applications, or custom-built systems that helpaccelerate business innovation. You will receive world-class training in order to achieve this and you'll be amazed at thediversity of opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally, as well as the opportunities to begin to helpothers grow and develop. Senior Analysts’ in CIO dailyresponsibilitieswill vary by project, but you may find yourself:
- Working on and contributing to analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Participating in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, their supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs), portions of technologyarchitecture and infrastructure design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
- Basic qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2years of experience in application development
- Must have professional experience in 1 or more of the following: Java, .Net, or AWS
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, SAP HANA or similar applications
- Knowledge of the CIO and IO Organizations
- Understanding of Accenture’s business model and organization structure
Preferred Qualifications:Ourpreferredmajors are:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
Professional Skills:We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have some provenexperiencemany/all of the below:
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian