Commercial Solutions Specialist - Salesforce.com
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
We are looking for experienced, energetic and passionate Salesforce.com expert to join our team to support with Salesforce.com platform. Role scope spans from requirements gathering, best practice solution design, data migration, testing, documentation, product implementation, training and support. Outstanding opportunity to partner with various business teams throughout solution implementation and ongoing sustainability.
• Lead the effort to identify and implement system changes based upon internal processes, integrating system standards and Salesforce user base.
• Work closely with users to understand and gather business requirements, to ensure provided solution is in accordance with business needs.
• Partner with business and IT teams to prioritize enhancement requests, ensuring timelines, communication and requirements are met effectively.
• Work with external partners / 3rd party providers as part of product support functions.
• Stay ahead of Salesforce releases and new product features and provide recommendations for feature enablement. Manage release cycle (analyze, test, implement, train, support).
• Create / maintain process documentation, application configuration for users and Salesforce admins as configuration is being developed.
• Expand use of Salesforce.com - assist with determining if / how Force.com platform can be used to replace existing applications (as appropriate).
• Monitor data integrity / trends through reports on duplicates, usage of fields, etc.
• Provide Salesforce.com trainings to business stakeholders.
• Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification or equivalent is required.
• At least 4 years’ experience providing Sales, Service or Community Cloud configuration.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the standard Salesforce capabilities and integration with external systems.
• Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Established hands-on leadership skills with a team-player mentality.
• Proven ability to be independent, resourceful and effective with minimal direction.
• Excellent customer service standards when working with external and internal customers.
• Experience working with 3rd party development teams.
• Experience with programming languages such as SQL, Java, APEX is a plus.
• Experience with AppExchange App comparisons and implementation is a plus.
Required Yrs Exp:
Master's Degree is a plus