Technical Training Senior Manager
Manages the implementation of large programs/projects as they relate to training. Provides direction to first level managers and/or is responsible for multiple functional areas. Oversees training process including identifying and analyzing training options, developing a training curriculum and implementing the curriculum using staff delivered and/or web-based training.
Manages the activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and needs assessment of training and development programs.
Organizes project and task workloads and selects individuals most qualified for assignments on specific projects. Resolves any issues escalated through the staff.
Develops and/or approves content, methods, and materials for training staff and may conduct courses.
Reviews course content and objectives and evaluates the effectiveness of training presentations and programs; reviews and approves changes to technical training curriculum.
Conducts research into new training, education, and multimedia technologies.
May select and coordinate the activities of external training resources.
Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with Navy Curriculum Development and Management.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with Adobe Media Suite
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing Interactive Course Materials with Flash media and Adobe Captivate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience gained because of in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in Naval Education and Training Command Policies and Standards
- Advanced knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes of training and development
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and must be comfortable communicating with technical staff of varying skill levels.
- Proficient in authoring programs/HTML and/or other Microsoft applications.
- An active Secret Clearance Required
- Must have BA Degree Plus 10 Years Relevant Experience
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information
U.S. Citizenship Required.