End User Services (Customer Excellence Expert) Business Technology
Who we are: EMD Serono is the North American biopharma brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - a leading science and technology company - focused exclusively on specialty care. For more than 40 years, the brand has integrated cutting-edge science, innovative products and industry-leading patient support and access programs. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, as well as a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D focus areas.
Your role: Act as lead on various End User Service and Customer Excellence projects. Strong Customer Service and Communication skills are required. In the role you will manage suppliers for EUS and other EUS related activities as needed. Guide customers through all support processes (including Global) when needed. "Translate" and communicate Global projects and deployments to the customer. End to end involvement for the provision of all global or local services (including BT-I Projects). All traditional end user services practices (Incident/Problem Mgmt, lab/manufacturing support, print). Play a vital role in all integration efforts with the ability to manage across all levels of the organization. Be a key project manager and problem solver. Manage processes relating to local Problem mgmt., change mgmt., capacity planning and collaborate with IS-S for standardized processes.
Who you are: A customer focussed information technology proffesional with 4- 6 years of experience willing to take your career to the next level.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other BT-I units (Business partners, BITS&C, AM).
- Enforce security standards and also ensure adherence to compliance standards in partnership with IT-Compliance under BITS&C.
- Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times.
- Seek support from colleagues in difficult situations Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IS units (including training offerings and resources when available).
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Handle needed escalation activities through BT-I and other service owners for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
- Manage financial controls including contracts, supplies, and staffing and align with Country IT Managers and other budget-related activities.
- Ability to travel to both Rockland and Billerica sites are a must.
- OvernightTravel is 5-10%
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as important as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
EMD Serono is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.