Global Finance Technology team provides Technology and support services to Finance and various other business lines. The team is currently working on several SaaS (Software as a Service) deployments with highly complex integrations with various internal systems.
The team is looking for an experienced Programmer Analyst. To join our team, you must be proactive and dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have an eagerness to learn, and thrive on challenge.
- Participate in all aspects of a systems development life cycle within the development team (Analysis, Design, Development, Test, QAT, Implementation and Production Support).
- Play a lead role in requirements gathering and Integration design sessions using various ETL & Integration tools, established guidelines, patterns and standards
- Technical Documentation, including application, security and end to end solution design and operational support documentation
- Act as a subject matter expert in Integration design and development with a comprehensive/detailed understanding of the functional and non-functional aspects of the solution.
- Perform coding, unit testing, debugging, documenting and implementing of applications and scripts in collaboration with various other teams involved in the project.
- Analyze existing or proposed enhancement requests to determine their feasibility and time estimates required;
- Evaluate existing and new applications and upcoming technologies to meet user requirements;
- Participates in the installation, configuration, upgrading and maintaining of servers specific to application software as required.
- Perform data modeling for database design; and Analyze, maintain and implement security features for application development, servers, authentication and procedures
- Prepare and execute nonfunctional test strategy, plan and test cases. Accountable for test results and ensuring system meets documented requirements. Participate in the resolution and retesting of problem logs
- Analyze data requirements and identify data sources and requirements for data migrations, data conversion and data loads into various target applications / repositories
- Serve as the primary client interface on assigned projects; reviewing recommendations with clients and receiving approval to proceed; providing updates on project status, timelines, and problems; reviewing final outcomes with the client and obtaining their sign off that all work has been conducted in accordance with client requirements
- Assist Project Leader to prepare project plans, prepare estimates of cost and schedule
- Determining and developing cost benefit analyses for project justifications; developing projected budgets and resources needed to conduct the work; evaluating risk concerns and options; providing technical and non-technical input into the development of specifications for “requests for proposals” pertaining to external services / vendors.
- Experienced in designing and developing integration solutions for cloud based applications ie. cloud computing, service models - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and deployment models – private, public, hybrid etc
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Oracle ODI, SSIS, iWay or DataStage in AIX,Windows, Linux environments is required.
- Experience with Web services – SOAP, REST API
- Configuration and administration of SAML 2.0 based SSO solutions
- Proficiency in data modeling and experienced in using Oracle, SQL Server as a developer / application DBA
- Proficient in integration design patterns, best practices, integration / ETL tools
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong Analytical skills coupled with excellent communication / presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player by working with cross-departmental business & IT stakeholders, ability to manage conflicts
- Experience with ERP systems (Peoplesoft, OBS etc.) in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets would be an asset.
- Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Requisition ID: 7531.