AECOM is seeking a mid level Management Consultant to support the US Navy Fleet Electronic Warfare Center. The Mid-Grade Management Consultant position is responsible for providing strategic direction, vision, leadership and program management in matters related to Strategic, Operational and Tactical Planning; Operational Support and Fleet Training; Fleet EW Training and Equipment Requirements and Support; Workforce Development and Readiness Reporting. Additional responsibilities include provision of subject matter expertise in all aspects of Joint and Navy Electronic Warfare Planning and coordination of spectrum dependent systems and networks in support of Fleet operations. This includes development of technical concepts and practices in order to support US Navy Electronic Warfare readiness across the DOTMLPF (Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities).
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of experience in Electronic Warfare or Spectrum Management to include performing responsibilities at the O-3 level or above. Experience and expertise in Spectrum Program Management and Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations required. Shall have experience on either Navy or Joint Staff in a job related to EW, Signals Intelligence or Spectrum Management. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. Must have a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance.
Minimum of 10 years of operational leadership experience, US Navy shipboard division officer or Service equivalent (O3/O4), chief petty officer (E-7/8), or chief warrant officer (CWO 3/4) with Navy or equivalent Service or Joint Staff experience providing Electronic Warfare support, and having knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices in order to support Electronic Warfare readiness across the DOTMPLF (Doctrine, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities).
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience directly related to Electronic Warfare management
- Electronic Warfare Information Warfare Basic Course (IWBC) or service equivalent
- Three years of experience in an Electronic Warfare or related billet and possess the Additional Qualification Designators
- A graduation certificate from an Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) School (Aviation, Surface, Submarine and or CTT/AW A/F Schools) or other service equivalent
- JPME I or II graduate, Enlisted Warfare Specialist or service equivalent