Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging technologies. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go.
- Conform scans, files, graphics, HD tape and visual effects using client provided EDLs and/or eye match as well as perform any time warps, split screens, motion effects, etc.
- Check each edit to ensure accuracy against client provided reference and flag any problems to the Internal Producer.
- Work with Producers and DI colorist to ensure project is moving appropriately through workflow pipeline.
- Using own judgment and working directly with the Marketing Services producer and clients perform. functions such as MPAA fixes, dirt removal, minor hair removal, drop ins, repositioning of image, etc.
- Ability to function as own producer when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Team Player with the ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Senior proficiency in Flame, including editing, compositing, color correction, wire tap and color management system.
- Experience in Theatrical Marketing work flows including all aspects of Theatrical Trailer and TV spot finishing and deliverables.
- Must know file formats, resolutions, aspect ratios and demonstrate excellent communication skills to be able to work directly with clients.
- Working knowledge of Aces and EXR workflows.
- Working knowledge of theatrical and broadcast color science.
- Must have the ability to work on own and to be a self-starter.
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.