At Comcast, you'll work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. As Comcast shapes the future of media and technology, our employees strive to earn the respect and trust of our customers, our shareholders and members of the communities we serve.
- Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new Multicultural customers, maintain current subscriber base and drive existing customer engagement.
- Supports all Multicultural segments: Hispanic, International and African American.
- Plans, develops and executes marketing initiatives, training and other sales enablement programs in partnership with sales channel leaders.
- Influences and manages key strategic programs (e.g. Movers, Onboarding, Prepaid) on behalf of Multicultural segments.
- Works cross-functionally as a leader and influencer with Division, HQ and regional teams to proactively improve Multicultural end-to-end customer experience.
- Supports development and execution of new Multicultural marketing and merchandising opportunities for Stores and Indirect.
- Proactively identifies Multicultural training opportunities, including developing and delivering training content for sales channel and other audiences (e.g. quarterly Playbooks).
- Partner with regional marketing teams to identify, develop and deliver local engagement and merchandising needs to drive Multicultural segment growth (e.g. collateral).
- Tracks segment performance, analyzes specific sales channel results, and draws conclusions in order to recommend ongoing and regular improvements to marketing strategies and tactics.
- Influences cross-functional teams to drive ongoing care and attention for Multicultural customer needs.
- Supports development and execution of Internet Essentials marketing initiatives for General Market and Hispanic segments.
- Maintains and improves Multicultural segment performance reporting and analyses.
- Actively builds and maintains strong cross-functional relationships.
- Assists in management of departmental marketing expense budget.
- Communicates Multicultural sales channel business performance, results and plans with leaders at all levels as needed.
- Acts as a Multicultural subject matter expert to support cross-functional partners as needed.
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct sales staff.
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine performance compared to budget.
- Develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure competitive position in market.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker preferred.
- Cable/satellite marketing and/or product experience preferred.