The Senior Programmer Analyst does complex analysis and advanced level programming. Performs a variety of coding and programming tasks on various platforms; manages complex application development projects; designs specifications for comprehensive system software; and provides guidance to junior staff.
Qualifications include a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, as well as the following:
- 5-7 years of graphical user interface design
- 5-7 years of object oriented programming
- 3-5 years of utilization of the application life cycle management process
- 2 years of designing, profiling and administering relational databases
- 2 years of web design and development
- Preferredexperience in the financial industry with key core platform experience
The qualified candidate will have extensive knowledge of methods and techniques of business process redesign, application analysis and design, and data modeling. Must be extremely knowledgeable of various 4th generation programming languages. Must possess an understanding of technological trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to business units to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge. Must have excellent communication skills, and self-motivated (especially when involving the learning of new technologies). Must be able to proactively communicate issues, status, updates or problems to fellow team members, management, and/or the entire Technology Department.
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.