We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Engineer that is willing tolearn or already knows the Salesforce platform. The bulk of your timewill be spent developing solutions in Salesforce to meet current business needs. The remainder of your time, approximately 1/3rd, will be spent developing solutions and supporting CHG’s multi-farm SharePoint environment. You will become the primary point of contact for SharePoint development needs.
How You'll Contribute:
- Develop software that ensures a high level of performance for all business use cases including web page performance, SOQL performance, Salesforce governor limit optimizations, etc.
- Monitoring overall operations and performance and troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint, IIS and Operating System issues.
- Works well with others. Effectively communicates with colleagues both on the Salesforce team and cross-functional teams.
- Be able to work with business analysts to determine business requirements and technical design
- Provide estimate of hours on bugs and enhancement requests.
- Participate in Code Reviews and make recommendations based on industry best standards around SharePoint, Force.com and theAPEX language.
- Responsible for design and development of thorough unit test code.
- Responsible for ensuring applications have logging and monitoring capabilities.
- Responsible for producing bug-free code, then working with the QA team to verify code quality.
- Assist the team in performing software releases to production every sprint.
- Maintain technical documentation and ensure continued consistency for entire application projects/products.
- Responsible for responding to application outages.
- Ensure the success and growth of the team by mentoring and coaching junior peers while striving to share your knowledge withsenior peers
- Effectively relays status and concerns upward to management.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the way we collaborate. Actively seek ways to improve processes. Welcome feedback and respond in a positive way
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience developing software
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 development and administration.
- Experience in installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting Windows SharePoint Systems.
- IIS 6/7 administration and architecture.
- Knowledge of Network Load Balancing (NLB) architectures.
- Knowledge of Windows Firewalls
- Advanced knowledge of Event Viewer, Performance Monitor, and reading SharePoint logs
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills
- Advanced skills in resolving SharePoint client computer issues
- InfoPath Forms
- SharePoint Workflow
- Knowledge of search and indexing functions
- Knowledge of C# .Net programing language
- Knowledge of object oriented development principles
- SharePoint backup and restore techniques
- Visual Studio
- Experience developing on the Salesforce platform a plus but not required.
What We Offer:
- Salesforce training in APEX, SOQL, VisualForce pages, etc.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Flexible schedules