Job Description : This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position reports to the corporate Energy, Environment, Safety and Health (EESH) Governance organization.
The senior ESH engineer will analyze, develop and support the execution of various ESH compliance and governance programs for Lockheed Martin. The position interfaces directly with corporate EESH staff members, other corporate functional staff including Legal, and ESH representatives from the other business areas.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the corporate EESH command media development, review and publishing process including leadership of an enterprise-wide team of cross BA representatives. Oversee all team activities including development of annual, prioritized schedule; assignment of work activities to appropriate Subject Matter Experts; chair team meetings and consolidate all feedback; report on progress. Additionally, represent EESH on EBS and Corporate command media and records management teams.
- Lead the EESH best practices working group to leverage the knowledge and resources across the corporation for best practice sharing to achieve regulatory requirements, with intent to minimize risk, reduce injuries, and support affordability and sustainability initiatives.
- Support the operational management aspects of the Lockheed Martin enterprise commercial motor vehicle compliance program.
- Support elements of the enterprise ESH communications program.
- Support business area ESH staff in requested programs and activities.
- Implement common programs and processes across ESH function to achieve affordability, efficiency and compliance objectives.
Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on organization needs.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL POSITION; HOWEVER, SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE CO-LOCATED AT A MAJOR U.S. LM SITE WITH A PREFERENCE FOR SIGNIFICANT EESH PRESENCE, e.g. Curie Court - Rockville, MD, Fort Worth, TX, Orlando, FL, Valley Forge, PA, Sunnyvale, CA
- ESH-related technical education and training
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the ESH domain
- Analyzing regulatory requirements, assessing impact and implications for operations
- Developing associated program elements
- Developing written programs, plans and elements (training or command media)
- Advanced level of proficiency with computer-based tools and applications (Microsoft Office tools)
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting both environmental and safety and health programs
- Experience or knowledge of DOT or transportation requirements
- Demonstrated management experience and oversight of budget elements
- Demonstrated success at building relationships within a team (team leader or participant)
- Experience as a team leader or participant on cross-business or cross-functional team
- Experience participating on teams or projects involving multiple business areas or multiple functions
- Knowledge of and experience with ESH management system elements
- Ability to understand complex issues and formulate plans and program objectives
- Ability to effectively engage at multiple organizational levels
- LM21 green or black belt or other continuous improvement tools and techniques knowledge
- International ESH regulations and programs experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Req ID : 399275BR