The JobWe are looking for a Production Manager to join our dynamic, fast, creative environment. This is a mid-level role and a strong candidate will have experience in all production phases and management including shoots, releases, purchase orders, call sheets, production, wrap actualization processes and coordination of booking crews and equipment. The CompanyRescue provides behavior change marketing services (or "social marketing") to government, non-profit and corporate organizations. Rescue's current work focuses on tobacco, obesity, violence and alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, fresh foods and after school programs; and other products and services that promote healthy living. Most of Rescue's behavior change campaigns focus on teens (13 - 17) and young adults (18 - 26), resulting in unrivaled experience in adolescent behavior change campaigns.
Rescue is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to clients in over a dozen states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good. Day-To-Day Activities:
- Knowledge of budgeting & actualizing
- Experience working with Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP) guidelines and budget template.
- Tracking all invoices and deal memos
- Overseeing all costs spent in production & post-production
- Maintaining all shooting & edit schedules
- Responsible for all rights & clearances
- Responsible for disseminating information to crew & staff
- Responsible for a comprehensive actualization of all financials and supporting documents.
- Any additional duties as directed by immediate supervisor or designee
- Bachelor's Degree +3 years relevant experience OR 8 years relevant experience ORMaster's Degree +1 years of Production Manager/Production Supervisor experience with an emphasis on commercial, music video and or branded content production.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to maintain multiple projects with complex details and timelines.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity of working with, contracting, negotiating, and managing Third Party Productions.
- Familiarity with treatments, storyboards, scripts, releases, purchase orders, call sheets, booking freelance production crews and equipment, coordinating travel, permitting, scheduling, writing budgets, distributing call sheets, handling insurance requirements, production and post-production scheduling, reconciling financials, and cost reporting is required.
- Strong skills in Point Zero, Hot Budget, Excel, Google Docs, Outlook, as well as the ability to use a variety of software.
Location: San Diego, CA