Blink is an Evidence-driven Design studio with more than 70 consultants and an impressive roster of clients around the globe. We believe that every interaction can be more meaningful if designed with a deep understanding of human behavior. For more than 17years, leading companies have hired Blink to define big visions and turn ideas into reality.
Our company is growing and soon we will have offices nationwide. To support that growth, we are looking for an accomplished full-stack marketing professional to build our brand and attract qualified leads. As a marketing team of one, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of our communications, events, industry associations, and digitalmarketing activities.
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of design thinking and the ability to conceive, plan, execute, and optimize campaigns.
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue opportunities to build and strengthen the Blink brand and bring in qualified leads
- Collaborate with Business Development to attract and convert target accounts
- Communicate directly with prospects, recruits, and satisfied clients
- Facilitate the creation of blog posts, white papers, and event programming in partnership with company leadership and subject matter experts
- Own the creation of case studies that clearly communicate project objectives, outcomes, and ROI
- Pitch stories to press and help our subject matter experts become recognized for their thought leadership
- Manage our digitalmarketing efforts which currently include social media, paid search, retargeting, and the Blink blog
- Report performance to company leadership and other stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar position or company
- Ability to tell stories, sell ideas, and implement strategic marketing programs that produce measurable results
- Exceptional writing skills
A successful Marketing Manager will...
- Demonstrate a bias toward action
- Learn from our subject matter experts
- Respond well to constructive criticism
- Exercise good judgment in managing their own day-to-day activities
- Maintain a personal standard of excellence
- Evolve professionally as the business grows