Clear Capital is looking to hire a Network Engineer with a combination of strong tactical skill as well as the vision to grow our network for the innovation economy. Your work supports over 550 employees, 3 offices and 2 Data Centers in a complex, growing environment with mission critical applications hosted on prem and off prem. Your work supports a growing, innovative business including Data Science, Engineering, Product Development and core Operations that support the Real Estate and Mortgage Finance industries which is ripe for innovative disruption.
You should apply if you are an engineer with extensive experience in design, architecture and implementation of complex networks using Cisco technology. You are innovative, hands-on and scrappy with the grit to solve tough problems using creative and proven solutions.
- Implement NAC & IPS
- New monitoring and alerting solutions
- Improve connectivity and Resiliency with our AWS infrastructure
- Multiple site moves
- Govern and drive innovative and reliable network change
- Automation of resiliency at our Data Centers
- Tooling day to day operations
- SaaS platform integration across 550 people, 3 offices and 2 Data Centers
We are a leader in Real Estate Valuation Solutions for some of the largest financial institutions in the United States and our software is used by the largest banks and lenders in the world. Our products and data are used and quoted by all major news sources each week including Valuationreports, Data & Analytics and disruptive enterprise software applications. Our offices and facilities are modern, open and collaborative with a laid back working atmosphere in a high performing environment. We offer 2 Major Medical plans, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401K w/match, paid vacation, paid holidays, Life Insurance and a host of other benefits. We are near 5 major ski areas within 15 min. of our offices. World class mountain biking, fishing, hiking, water sports and scenery. We offer a casual working environment, casual dress code and super friendly people.
The Network Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Clear Capital’s NetworkInfrastructure. In addition to configuring and supporting network components such as firewalls, switches, load balancers, and routers, this position will implement security initiatives and standards for safeguarding data held by the company. The Network Engineer will monitor the networks, platform systems and telephony devices, ensuring performance, capacity and security SLAs are met.
You keep current on networksecurity configurations, firewalls, and othernetwork systems that you will implement and maintain. You will be responsible for the continuing growth of the corporate and production network environments. You will document and develop upon current network designs as well as deployment of future networkinfrastructure. These responsibilities include but are not limited to all VoIP communications, public circuits and systems necessary to support our communications platform.
What you will do for us
- Run all networkinfrastructure current and future designs
- Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate plans
- Conduct the development and implementation of information security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of information security and protection. Information protection responsibilities will include networksecurityarchitecture, network access and monitoring policies
- Prioritize security initiatives and implementation based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology. Advise on system security requirements and architectural designs
- Conduct security-centric infrastructure components and various scanning tools.
- Install, configure, run, and maintain critical enterprise firewalls, IPS, VPN and othertechnologies.
- Work with multiple teams throughout IT on remediation activities.
- Participate in Incident Response activities.
- Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent securityaudits, penetration tests, PCI audits, SSAE16 and customer related audits
- Ensure software and hardware licensing compliance for all network equipment
- Provide design, documentation, and support for all internal network communications system
Your knowledge, skills and ability look like this
- The IT department supports many applications and services for our customers and requires flexibility and adaptability to meet changing priorities in a professional manner.
- You are an articulate and effective member of the team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management,
- Experience performing security assessments
- Experience with Cisco UCS and securitytechnologies.
- Experience with security and networking architecture, networking protocols, networksecurity design, routers, wireless security, intrusion prevention/detection, firewall architecture, SIEM, encryption, investigations, forensics, and incident management response.
- Advanced understanding of WAN/LANnetworking technologies and multi site environments.
- Experience with network monitoring, management and secure authentication protocols and tools such as TACACS+/RADIUS.
- Previous history conducting or acting as a technical resource for other team members
- Minimum 5years prior experience in information technology
- Cisco CCNP Certified
- CCIE preferred
- Technical security related certifications are a plus, including Cisco's CCNP security certification or certifications from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium and/or the Global Information Assurance Certification.