Financial Analyst IV
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Experienced professional program analyst, responsible for performing multiple financial activities. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financialreports. Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records. Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration. Performs multiple financial cost analyzes functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports. Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- End to end program financial management
- External reporting (monthly customer reports, invoices, ad hoc requests)
- Internal reporting (revenue, profit, cash, programmatics, etc)
- Requires minimum 8 to 10 years with BS/BA.
- TS/SCI Active Clearance
- Prior experience in Program Finance, supporting programs of substantial complexity.
- Experience analyzing proposals.
- Strong excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to provide clear guidance to program teams on financial implications of decisions.
- Costpoint experiencepreferred.
Job ID 2017-48154