Restaurant / Club Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
Patina Restaurant Group will bring world-class cuisine to the Disney Springs outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida near Orlando. Four new exciting concepts are connected as part of one large complex and will be introduced to Disney Springs in the Fall of 2017. Each of the concepts is housed in key locations that play an integral role in the Disney Springs origin story, such as the former airline terminal, an underground rum running tunnel, and the former electrical power plant, providing rich territory for story-telling.The Edison – with an estimated opening of November 2017, is a lavish “Industrial Gothic” restaurant, bar, and nighttime destination with live entertainment. It presents cabaret, burlesque and music, craft cocktails, and classic American dishes. As it is an extension of our Downtown Los Angeles location, the concept continues as “where science meets industry” and the venue is rooted in creativity, imagination, and innovation. Patina is looking for experienced and dedicated leaders to join our team and lead this brand new adventure.
THE POSITION SUMMARY:
An immediate opportunity exists for proven entertainment and marketing professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Patina Restaurant Group is searching for a Club Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of their assigned bar and restaurant while maintaining quality and profitability standards. The representative must coordinate food and beverage, talent, inventory, sales, group sales, bottle service and employee schedules. The ideal candidate is able to create and ensure a fresh, positive and exciting environment where sanitation, delivery, and presentation of excellent products is flawless. Club Manager must ensure Patina’s service commitments, expectations, financial goals, policies, and procedures are consistently upheld surrounding food, drink, and entertainment services. Patina is looking for this creative and attentive leader to successfully showcase our brand new concepts and provide utmost customer service to our valued guests.
Patina offers unlimited opportunity to build and grow as a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments with a healthy work-life balance.
• Assists the General Manager and appropriate associates in recruiting, training, developing and maintaining a motivated workforce that adheres to goals, guidelines, and policies of the venue and the company.
• Provide excellent food and beverage service while following all quality and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Assist in program scheduling, planning, and preparation of every special event/ presentation.
• Assist the Entertainment Manager in booking, creating, maintaining, and developing client relationships with promoters to set up small to midsize events for the restaurant and bar.
• Provide a high level of customer service and promote a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests, entertainers, and employees at all times.
• Ensure all necessary documentation surrounding legal and risk management surrounding employee and entertainer relations are filed and present.
• Enforce all cash handling procedures and controls to safeguard funds.
• Be accountable for all resources, maintenance, supplies, equipment, and services associated with the unit.
• Must be capable of creating new ideas and promotions to drive repeat and new guest visits.
• Assist in monitoring and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of venue areas.
You may be called upon from time to time to perform other duties that may not be included in your job description at management's discretion.
• A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in full service, high volume nightclub and or restaurant establishment with similar managerial duties and clientele.
• Servsafe certification required.
• Food Safety Handler certification required.
• Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
• Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s.
• Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
• Must possess experience and enthusiasm for nightlife venues and be able to handle large groups in a multi-purpose room.
• Must have excellent leadership, organizational, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Be a self-starter and have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while maintaining service standards.
• Previous experience with pre-opening of a food and beverage venue is a plus.
• Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Event Planning, or applicable degree specializations preferred.
• A professional and polished appearance combined with the ability to hospitably interact with all types of guests and performers.
• The ability to speak a secondary language is convenient but not necessary.
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Paid vacation
• Matching 401K program
• Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.