Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
TTS Client Operations supports the movement of $3 Trillion per day across the globe for a variety of multi-nationals, governments and financial institutions in over 100 countries, and has established the largest proprietary transaction network in the industry. This unit of over 8,500 professionals and 4,000 extended workforce around the globe are responsible for supporting Cash, Trade and Cards businesses worldwide, providing an unparalleled experience post-sale across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America and North America, and is focused on supporting clients locally, regionally to create a more consistent, enhanced clientexperience, while maintaining pristine controls standards
The NA TTS Corporate Client Service Head will be responsible for overall management of the Delaware Customer Service Center (DESC) located in New Castle, Delaware. This team is responsible the servicing of Citi’s TTS Corporate Clients with their day to day banking and transactional support needs. The team supports a client base of several thousand clients including many large globally recognized brands. This role will include the direct management of large department of Service professionals committed to delivering world class customer experience to both our external clients and internal partners.
Candidates must have working knowledge and experience across a broad base of corporate cash management product offerings. Experience in setting strategy and direction, operational process management and control, people management, program management, vendor management, process re-engineering and quality control will also critical for this role.
- Responsible for the delivery of the highest level of clientexperience across entire client base
- Provide strategic vision and direction for continuously improving the clientexperience
- Effectively communicate and deliver against agreed strategy and goals
- Establish strong relationships with clients through client visits, phone calls and teleconferences
- Take ownership for the timely management and effective resolution of any client escalations
- Manage and report on critical issues impacting clients through to resolution
- Maintain client focus and act as a client advocate who understands client needs and drives customer satisfaction
- Prepare DESC for new and enhanced products and services offering. Work closely with Client Delivery Readiness, Product Management, Technology, and Operations to ensure that the service processes for new/enhancing products are sound, documented and implemented seamlessly
- Understand and proactively manage risk and compliance
- Drive efforts to reduce service inquiry volume and opportunities to leverage technology solutions to automate. Exercises Lean methodology to deliver efficiency and capacity creation
- Build client trust by anticipating their needs, exceeding expectations, and following through on all inquiries/escalations
- Oversee the day to day management of approximately 80 Client Service Associates / Officers split out across 5 teams
- Lead the DESC through effective management, communication, and collaboration
- Build strong relationships with regional and global Client Operations teams, regional and global Product Management, and Coverage/Sales Teams
- Manage team performance to consistently meet key performance indicators
- Ensure team operates in line with and adheres to departmental policies / procedures
- Lead capacity planning and management to ensure the team is rights sized to handle the daily workload and prepared for any seasonal trends / business growth
- Manage expenses and headcount to ensure within budget and staffed appropriately
- Establish appropriate communication/governance model
- Provide feedback, coaching and development and mentoring support to the managers and service officers
- Take ownership fort Talent management including employee recruitment, development and retention
- Work closely with TCS, the outsourcing service provider, to ensure that account maintenance deliverables are completed in line with agreed SLAs and standards
- Oversee quality control program to ensure the team operates to the highest levels
- Create an environment where talent thrives and people hold themselves and each other to the highest ethical standards
- Inspire and empower teams to work collaboratively to achieve superior results
- Ensure staff identify and resolve all issues at root cause to prevent recurrence
- Up-tier service team by attracting and retaining top talent. Create a culture of meritocracy and transparency to ensure people are being rewarded accordingly
- 8years of management experience and 5 years’ experience in service, cash management or operational process management
- Working knowledge and experience across a broad base of corporate cash management product offerings
- Strong ability to develop clear strategies, set direction and deliver results
- Superior ability to manage multiple levels of staff effectively while increasing morale
- Excellent interpersonal and superior verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with operational process management, process re-engineering and efficiency
- Proven track record of increasing controls, vendor management, project management, and superior are necessary
- Ability to provide a high level of staff satisfaction and visibility
- Experience working directly with business seniors to execute and drive improvements
- Ability to analyze high level metrics and translate them into specific deliverables
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills.
- The ability to effectively manage and navigate through matrix environment Project management of multiple high priority visible projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- Job ID: 17076250