U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
The Portfolio Manager Associate is charged with assisting a team of Portfolio Managers in providing integrated investment advice and portfolio management services to high net worth clients. A team player with excellent communication skills, computer proficiency and high level of professionalism. Must have an undergraduatedegree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. CFA or CFA candidatepreferred. Assist the fixed income team in all aspects of fixed income portfolio management including:
- Assist portfolio managers in implementing trades and security allocations across numerous accounts.
- Field internal and external fixed income requests.
- Assists research analysts in creating, editing and distributing research reports.
- Update fixed income marketing data and reports on Market Place.
- Direct client on-boarding procedures.
- Generate daily portfolioreports from external and internal systems.
- Assist in the creation of new business presentations.
- Shepard reports through compliance procedures.
- Create custom reports for both internal and external uses.
- 2+ years of professional investment experience in a client facing role
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or related field of study
- General knowledge of the various fixed income sectors and securities.
- Experience with Factset, BLOOMBERG, and Bondedge helpful.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point required.
- Flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment within a larger institution.
Job number: 17076272