Remind is a messaging app that helps teachers, students, and parents communicate quickly and efficiently. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world. With more than 23 million active users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Simplify complex design problems into something simple and elegant
- Create user-centric designs across platforms by considering usability findings, user research, and teacher insights
- Partner with engineers, fellow designers, PMs, and strategists to build products and features from conception to launch
- Contribute to vision and overall strategy in high-level product decisions
- Seek new opportunities to develop your skills within the role and the organization
- You have 4+ years experience as a product, interaction, or visual designer
- You communicate ideas to different audiences clearly and persuasively with a confident understanding of shipping software
- You give and welcome honest, thoughtful feedback
- You have a strong design aesthetic that works within and expands the Remind brand
- You can validate ideas through prototyping (Invision, Framer, Flinto, Origami, Keynote, HTML, etc)
- You can work across multiple platforms and screen sizes/densities (iOS, Android, Web, etc)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen