The Manufacturing Engineer is to plan, design, and optimize manufacturing processes. The Manufacturing Engineer provides technical expertise to develop practical solutions for manufacture, testing, or improvement of company products. Otherresponsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning and executing production improvement projects from concept to implementation, including component design and system design review.
- Responsible for troubleshooting production floor issues and implementing corrective actions. This may include tooling or fixture design changes or collaboration with R&D on product design changes.
- Responsible for analysis of new products or design concepts for manufacturability and presentation of analysis with recommendations and possible solutions.
- Responsible for compliance of manufacturing processes to performance, regulatory, and safety standards.
- Responsible for maintaining assembly documentation and production routings.
- Plan and execute testing to assure adequate performance of assembly processes and tooling.
- Responsible for documenting performed tasks including project descriptions, technical specifications, testing data and implementation notes.
- Responsible for the clear presentation of manufacturing-related designs or processes at design review meetings.
- Responsible for training manufacturing operators on new or revised manufacturing process instructions or tooling.
- Demonstrate competency with the company's internal systems (ECO's, IS, MRP and CAD software, etc.).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or similar from and accredited college.
- 5 plus years of experience and knowledge of manufacturing and systems processes is preferred.
- Experience in an ISO Certified environment is a plus.
- Ability to learn, adopt, and implement new technology quickly.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills while developing skills as an expert listener and applying these skills in daily practice.
- Learn and analyze production processes and equipment for improvement opportunities utilizing expertise in the engineering discipline.
- Develop project proposals and execute the project to completion.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company