What you'll do
Welcome to the next step in joining Fortune one! Is this the right role for you? If the next four bullet points describe you, apply and let’s connect.
•You are the type who thrives in optimizing all aspects of life. You see inefficiencies and think of innovative ways to make it better, faster, cheaper
•You like the challenges of delivering robust high-available solutions at large scale (think big). How do you secure 15000 stores globally, protect eCommerce, and still have time to enjoy life outside of work?
•You get excited when you think about being part of a global team inventing and protecting the next generation integrated physical and digital retail buying experience that your friends and family will rave about
•You wake up every morning looking forward to leading a sharp team to help secure one of the largest retailer in the world
• Manage and coach a team of 13 network security engineers in Bentonville (11) and Colorado (2)
• Operations oriented mindset always looking to optimize the way we work
•Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic)
•Lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration within Infosec and to our external business partners
• Working with project managers and scrum teams to drive accountability ensure timely delivery of projects
• Build relations with key stakeholders and functional leaders throughout the organization
• Provide level of escalation and help drive resolution for incidents related to network security stack in stores, distribution centers, and war room activities
• Help drive alignment and advocate Infosec initiatives
• Think everything in “large scale deployment” mentality
• Drive better visibility through metrics, monitoring, log analytics for network related work and events
• Ensure team drives technology standard for global Walmart network security
• Ensure PCI compliance is met yearly
Continuous review and guidance for team to ensure our capabilities are well documented, reliable, available, current, and efficient.
•3 years of supervisory experience.
•Bachelor'sdegree inInformation Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6yearsexperience ininformation technology or related field within the past 10years OR8yearsexperience ininformation technology or related field within the past 10years OR Master'sdegree inInformation Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4yearsexperience ininformation technology or related field within the past 10years.
•8+ years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
•8+ years experience managing large-scale global projects.
•8+ years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
•8+ years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
•8+ years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
8+ years working experience working on an environment that utilized these technologies:
• Large scale global deployment in complex environment
• Network technologies: IPS, firewall, WIPS, VPN, Network security modeling tools
• DevOps team management