Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and othertechnologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
The Project Manager will effectively plan and control multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, and budgets to ensure projects meet initial estimates.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Review, prepare, and acquire fully executed contracts from customers and subcontractors.
- Prepare construction estimates and ensure site surveys for estimating are complete and accurate.
- Update project management system regularly with actual job costs and cost commitments to accurately reflect the financial performance of the project.
- Accountable for project profit and loss; timely billings and collections from customers to ensure profitability and adherence to project accounting guidelines.
- Prepare Performance Metric reports with the analysis of monthly labor hours against forecast; subcontractor analysis (schedule of values) for all projects.
- Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review, equipment cost review, project cost management, billing preparation, and operational expense review.
- Administer project meetings with Superintendent, Field Engineer, and appropriate subcontractors to make necessary changes to finalize work schedule.
- Secure project submittals and critical project documents required by the specifications and/or client.
- Perform field investigations to assess project quality, crew performance, and adherence to safety requirements.
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or 10+ years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related water or wastewater construction or field management constructionexperiencerequired, with 3 years of hands-on experience in construction or engineering.
- Experience with infrastructure related construction and government funded projects preferred.
- Clear understanding of managerial financial information, plus familiarity with "percent of cost" accounting systems.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts; calculate business related metrics; solid knowledge of finances, profit and loss statements, and balance sheet calculations.
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and JD Edwards software systems.
- Experience with Primavera scheduling is preferred.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and work in a team environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter; able to take initiative and identify what must be done without day-to-day guidance.
- Minimum 3 years management experiencerequired.
- Approximately 25% - 40% overnight travel is required.
Job ID 2016-7179