Responsible for managing the daily operations of the Billing Systemsdepartment. Responsible for Software support, upgrades, advice, billing
statements, and customer auditing. Participates in performance reviews,develops succession plans, encourages professional development, andmanages issues of direct reports.
- Manages and trains staff to produce maximum productivity andperformance.
- Ensures that all daily work is completed in an accurate and timelymanner.
- Coordinates with other Billing System staff to ensure all databaseinformation is consistently accurate to ensure delivery of accurateinformation to other departments within the system.
- Acts as an area-wide resource concerning billing system issues.
- Ensures that the proper rate codes/promo's are available within thesystems and that the system is maximizing revenue.
- Manages Sarbanes Oxley compliance for Billing Processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Information Sciences/Technology
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience