Merrell believes nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of our design philosophy and has continued to guide us in the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors.
Oversee the brand’s digital marketing strategy, managing a team in order to drive engagement, growth and revenue goals across digital channels globally.
- Lead and owns the development of the brand’s digital marketing strategy toenhance our online presence, connect relevant brand and product stories, build a community, and drive commercial opportunities.
- Create and manage a digital marketing calendar tied to brand and product launch activities.
- Lead the execution of digital campaigns including on-line advertising, social media, retail partnerships, mobile and emerging channels.
- Determine content strategy across digital channels, including blog, site and social platforms
- Coordinate and influences International partners on content creation, calendar integration, asset sharing.
- Drive website and blog enhancements in collaboration with brand, ecommerce, IT, internal and external design teams.
- Develop and owns the social media strategy, working with the brand marketing and PR teams to coordinate communication efforts. Oversee in-house social media team.
- Coordinate with merchandising and ecommerce teams to drive key product stories and commercial opportunities.
- Implement social listening process and disseminate learnings and recommended actions.
- Develop retail and brand partnership strategy and manage collaborative executions on sweepstakes, etc., to increase customer acquisition, loyalty and sales.
- Determine and execute app and wearables strategy with Brand and Lab teams.
- Create and maintain dashboards analyzing marketing/social campaigns and KPIs.
- Conduct industry analysis; keep up-to-date on competitors, digital trends, social media, mobile and emerging technology. Regularly disseminate knowledge to the team.
- Manage digital production and media budget.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of online marketing experience with branded product lines.
- Proven track record for developing and executing successful online marketing programs.
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Solid writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Passionate about inspiring people to run and be active, with a belief in thepositive individual and global impact it can have.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).