The Applications Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs and the related systems. The role is responsible for assisting in the design of systems to parallel overall business strategies. He/she acts as an internal expert in terms of system capabilities, and is also responsible for knowing what changes have been made to the base system. Additional responsibilities may include assisting with: documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping process flows, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals and administering training.
- An Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field is required; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration is preferred.
- 1-3 years of IT experience, with the majority of those years in applications development is required.
- 1+ years experience in software implementation is required.
- 1+years of project management experience is preferred.
- Must posses some understanding of appropriate back office workflows, commercially available technology, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience withWorkday or Infor/Lawson GlobalHR v11modules highlypreferred.
- Configuring security and organization setup.
- Configuring and setup of WorkdayTalent & Performance modules.
- Configuring and setup of Absence Management modules.
- Experience withWorkday or Infor/Lawson GlobalHRCompensation module & Merit planning
- Knowledge of compensation grade structure, eligibility rules, and job profiles required
- Experience with Taleo Business Edition v17 welcome
- Experience with Kronos v8 welcome