a. Receive budget year guidance and prepare Program Objective Memorandum
(POM) and budget year documentation, to include the internal budget prioritization lists, functional support agreements, and Unfunded Requirements (UFRs).
b. Administer a complex annual budget, which involves receiving, processing, and allocating funding and preparing financial reports.
c. Assist in development of acquisition documentation and program milestone reviews.
d. Identify program line continuing Resolution Authority (CRA) requirements.
e. Provide guidance to senior leadership on a broad range of programmatic, acquisition and financial issues.
f. Provide general knowledge of budget and program principles, policies, procedures, concepts, standards, and terminology, as well as an understanding of financial management and business operation systems.
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Business, Accounting, or a related discipline, and Defense Acquisition (DAU) Level II certification in Business/Financial Management (BUS-FM), or the civilian equivalent, are desired.
- Seven years of experience in a Department of Defense (DoD) program office or similar organization.
- Knowledge with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Experience building President's Budget submissions and Program Objective Memorandums (POMs); previous experience as a senior budget analyst.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Defense Acquisition (DAU) Level II certification in Business/Financial Management (BUS-FM), or the civilian equivalent.
- Financial management experience in the Missile Defense Agency.
- Experience working in the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense Program Office.
- Working knowledge of MS Access.
Req #: 3538