Actively participate on select key and target customer account teams; obtain and close sales on a monthly basis; achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Build partnering relationships with the assigned accounts to drive the penetration of JCI HVAC and Systems offerings.
• Address customer concerns and performance lapses; foster credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
• With assigned contractors, consistently perform take-offs and bid on projects encompassing the full spectrum JCI offerings.
• Develop relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
• Keep management informed of progress and account status; leverage management with accounts, as appropriate.
• Manage receivables balances in line with Johnson Controls objectives and policies.
• Lead the sales team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction; solicit support from and communicate effectively with JCI staff.
• Own and facilitate the customer relationship; develop relationships with internal JCI organizations (ie: Solutions, Service,, etc) to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded.
• Assist in developing team and Branch sales and marketing plans and strategies; aid in implementing these strategies and action plans.
• Utilize applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase penetration of accounts; target new customers based sound on account management and market strategies.
You take pride in your ability to maintain high levels of quality, service and productivity. You have a knack for solving complex problems in a manner that is imaginative, thorough and practical. Customer service is your priority.
• University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 6 years minimum experience.
• Bachelor’s in business, engineering, or related discipline; MBA preferred.
• 5 years related, progressively-responsible field sales experience; 3 years selling HVAC or building automation systems.
• Demonstrated commitment to integrity and quality in business.
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
• Willingness to travel 50%.