Are you a resourceful team player with strong organizational skills who is eager to coordinate and manage research projects in collaboration with scientists, clients, and operations groups? Do you excel at managing administrative aspects of project implementation, such as creating and tracking project timelines and budgets, and assisting with contracts and invoicing management?
If this sounds like you, then RTI Health Solutions would like to speak with you. We are currently seeking an experienced, assertive project manager to help ensure that portfolios of related projects for specific clients or products are identified, organized, and managed in a cohesive and proactive manner. This position will support our efforts to provide coordinated research services to clients across their portfolios of work with RTI-HS.
Additional expectations of this role include:
• Managing internal and external communications for research projects, serving as a sponsor contact, and facilitating project team and client meetings.
• Assisting in providing and reporting information regarding project status, issues, and risks to management.
• Managing quality assurance activities for the project—including quality review cycles for each deliverable.
• Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum 5 years related experience, preferably in project management within or supporting the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated effective communication (written, verbal, and presentation skills) in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical problem-solving skills; ability to be proactive and perform duties that require close attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a team environment and flexibility in taking on and performing assignments as necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with supervisors, coworkers, and clients.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and web and teleconference tools.