Sotera Defense Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer-Threat Management Gateway with a minimum of a current Top Secret clearance located in Quantico, VA.
- Maintain the overall health of technologiesassociated with Gateway and Firewall Services.
- Provide support for Gateway and Firewall related technologies.
- Monitor the health of Gateway and Firewall Services with Government-provided event management tools.
- Resolve TMG/F5 tickets escalated from the service desk
- Messaging Status Report (to be incorporated into the EDM Weekly Status Report, CDRL A00A) in accordance with required response times.
- Provide documentation, guidance and instruction to the Tier 1 service desk for handling standard Gateway and Firewall Services related incidents, work orders and service requests.
- Submit and execute Gateway and Firewall Services related Request for Change (RFC) tasks.
- Coordinate incident tickets between Tier II and III sections as well as Engineering and other sections.
- Support the change management process by submitting requests through Change Approval Board, participating in a Change Review Board, and providing information to support decision making.
- Escalate issues to third party product vendors.
- Implement monitoring tool thresholds and conduct proactive event remediation.
- Monitor and implement, upon management approval, guidance from the USCYBERCOM.
- Configure Secure Socket Layer access and logging on the devices.
- Provide analysis and remediation for DISA Security Technical Implementation
- Guidelines (STIG) for all responsibletechnologies in preparation for annual Commanders Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI).
Minimum requirements include:
- BS in related field (Preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in networkengineering, security and crendential management
- Minimum of Top Secret clearance, TS/SCI preferred
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with F5 1500 and 4200 series Local Traffic Manager as a reverse proxy for all client external facing websites
- IAT III - (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP or CISSP (Associate)
- F5 Technology Specialist Certified
TECHNICIAL SKILLS (PREFERRED):
- F5 Architecture Design for Microsoft Exchange
- F5 Big-IP Access Policy Manager
- F5 Big-IP Local Traffic Manager
- F5 Big-IP Global Traffic Manager
- F5 Certified Solutions Expert (CSE)
- The Engineer shall provide Tier III level Security Application Front End support.
- The Engineer shall configure F5 Big-IP platforms and support Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG) servers for access from the internet to internal Marine Corps application servers.
- The Engineer shall provide capabilities in supporting Boundary Security Devices, Active Directory, and firewalls to provide F5, TMG and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services.
- The Engineer shall configure the F5 services to support Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, networking, PKI/SSL and othertechnologies as applicable.
- The infrastructure is a mixed environment of VMware based and physical based servers. These tasks require capabilities in VMware Virtualization, and VMware cloud to perform the specialized EDM Boundary Security Device tasks.