Collect, organize, and interpret service data for iTRACK® customers and interface daily with both the Dealer Network and with Customer Organizations.
- · Process customer claims on the SAP Enterprise Portal
- · Evaluate customer claim validity against pre-established guidelines
- · Coordinate various types of information from numerous sources and users in order to input and format data for problem identification
- · Gather, analyze, and interpret data to identify issues, trends, and opportunities
- · Summarize information, prepare reports, and distribute insight and analysis to both internal partners and external contacts / customers
- · Develop product enhancements and recommend solutions to complex issues
- · Perform other duties and assignments as needed
Extensive college level courses, equivalent to two or three years of college work are required. A bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, MIS, or statisticspreferred.
Three or more years’ experiencerequired. Requires strong math skills (algebra, calculus, and statistical math helpful). Must be computer literate, including MSWindows, MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and the ability to create data queries (i.e. SQL). Superior written and verbal interpersonal skills are required as the Information Analyst will work within a team environment, maintain a customer service focus, and will occasionally be presenting to and interacting with senior management.