Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer relationship management of assigned strategic accounts.
- Support the Commercial organization revenue goals through development of current business along with identification of new business opportunities.
- Engagement with multiple levels of the customer organization
- Responsible for mapping customer organization, understand how the organization operates along with communicating customer needs
- Positions Heraeus as a solutions partner, for their customer, able to support their product and service needs.
- Create account strategies, sales plans and forecasts based on commercial organization requirements
- Organize and lead customer business reviews based with support of commercial organization
- Attend Heraeus requiredevents including Trade Shows and Symposiums
- 5+ years relevant business to business salesexperience, Account Management or Salesexperience in Medical Device Market preferred
- Four yeardegree; Business, Marketing or Engineeringpreferred
- Excellent negotiation, communication, organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated individual experienced in making and implementing decision
- Knowledge of Medical Device market
- Travel to customer locations and Heraeus sites in support of existing or new business opportunities
- Travelrequired: 25-50%