Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Schmidt Associates, located in downtown Indianapolis, is a full-service Architecture/Engineering firm.
Our firm has been recognized for nine years as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Founded in 1976, our staff includes licensed and certified professionals who specialize in the areas of Program Management; Architecture; Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering; Technology; Civil Engineering and Landscape Architecture; Interior Design, Sustainable Design, Urban Planning, Facility Optimization, and Construction Delivery Services.
Our firm vision is to advocate planning, optimize design, and advance construction through Schmidt Associates.
We have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer/Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a Civil Engineer who can also function as a Project Manager on site related projects.
As a Project Manager for site projects, he/she will be responsible for the tactical implementation of the project. This role will lead the project team and establish client relationships that enable repeat projects and positive referrals. He/She will be accountable for project performance, schedule and cost.
Qualified candidate will have:
- a strong competency in site design.
- 10 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer.
- previous experience as a Project Manager in a Civil Engineering capacity a plus.
- a strong competency in AutoCAD Civil 3D (or other standard civil/site design software). Experience working in Revit is desirable.
- self-motivation and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Schmidt Associates offers a high energy, team-oriented, and professional work environment with excellent benefits.