Ulteig is excited to announce that we are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Technical Director of our Transmission &Distribution (T&D) department.
This position will be based in either Denver, CO, St. Paul, MN, or Fargo, ND officelocations. The Technical Director – T&D,reporting directly to the ChiefEngineering & Technical Officer, will focus on leading consultingengineering/design teams consisting of professionals from multiple disciplines.
This position will have responsibility for the strategic leadership, operatingbudgets, and day-to-day operations of multi-discipline teams.
The Technical Director – T&D is a member of the Executive Management Team and will collaborate with the technical management teams and senior leadership team to ensure organizational alignment and clarity, as well as the overall execution of the company's short and long term strategies,business plans, and strategic objectives.
This position will also partner closely withother corporate business units such assales, marketing,finance & accounting, human resources, and project management.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or ElectricalEngineeringpreferred (Engineering-related discipline required)
- 10 years of experience in engineering-related technical field required
- 5 years of leadership experience leading teams of 10+ direct reports across multiple geographic locations preferred
- PE License required
- Strong client relationships and experience in growing existing business as well as the development of new business contacts, to support continued growth in the capacity of technical group
- Travel expectations for this role would be a minimum of 25% annually
- Hands-on experience in developing and managing operating budgets preferred
Job Id: 1073