Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking a Lead Java Developer. This position will assist supervisor with leadership and coordination of a team designing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining Java web applications.
1. Works with BSA team to obtain requirements, prioritize, and plan the delivery of solutions.
2. Provides guidance and coordination of technical implementations that adhere to enterprise system architecture, design, and implementation standards.
3. Coordinates with other units to identify and schedule delivery of cross-team dependencies.
4. Determines resource requirements and allocations.
5. Assigns tasks to the team members, monitors the alignment with the overall project goals and reports on progress to various levels of management.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in Computer Science, Math, Business, and/or Engineering.
2. Extensive understanding of web technologies and programming languages. Ability to keep current with emerging internet technologies.
3. Minimum 5 years computer programming experience in Java and Java EE. Experience with JSF, Spring, Struts, and Hibernate preferred.
4. Solid background in client/server programming and relational database systems.
5. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
6. Strong ability to negotiate, prioritize, determine tasks and allocate resources.
7. Ability to work well under pressure, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities.
8. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.