The Regional Sales Manager will cover the Southeast region (NC, SC, GA, AR, LA, FL, TN, KY, MS, AL). In this position, you will plan, organize, and control sales functions from conceptual state through distribution cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall area sales strategy and goal planning for Stone Brewing.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Responsible for sales growth within area; maintains self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry.
- Prepares monthly paperwork on time and in a professional manner: plans and participates in regular sales training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Ensures consistency with all marketing and sales activities throughout region as well as consistency with the rest of the company.
- Provides monthly area salesreporting: and ensures POS exposure in each key account.
- Coach’s subordinates on how to prospect new business by, creating a funnel management system, sets up presentations, supervises all sales and marketing functions within specified area.
- Advises on hiring, training, developing, and delivering timely annual performance reviews to sales reps in area.
- Keeps thorough and up-to-date notes on direct reports existing and target accounts: and produces monthly auditreports and discusses monthly score carding with subordinates.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.)
- Must have five or more years of proven Sales Management experience.
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer as well as being well-connected to the craft brewing community in the craft beer marketplace.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- B2B salesexperience with strategic regional development and selling skills.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.